Dad's Mach 1 painted hood

BlueMach1

Stang Family
Established Member
The story is my dad's car got keyed about a month ago all the way down the side of the car...yeah we were pretty mad...but we look at the bright side of things so we had the hood painted while in the shop...let me know what you guys think.;-)

mach4aw5.jpg

mach5mn6.jpg

BlueMach1

Stang Family
Established Member
hartman said:
Looks great man! Wish i could talk my old man into doing it to his DSG Mach 1.

yeah i agree...i've been trying to get him to do this for a year...its sad that it took his driver's side to get keyed to do it...but he never trust my vision...and after it's done he loves it...now i have to convince him to put black fr500's on it...um yeah two are coming off my car b/c i got deep dish...i'll convince him...hehe:D

bigblockbrute

Banned
BlueMach1 said:
yeah i agree...i've been trying to get him to do this for a year...its sad that it took his driver's side to get keyed to do it...but he never trust my vision...and after it's done he loves it...now i have to convince him to put black fr500's on it...um yeah two are coming off my car b/c i got deep dish...i'll convince him...hehe:D
lol, I was going to say get some black FR500s and it'd be all set! cars looking good!

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
BlueMach1 said:

should just get 2 deep dsh mach 1's in the rear

BlueMach1

Stang Family
Established Member
Rken said:
should just get 2 deep dsh mach 1's in the rear

problem with that is even though he likes the stock mach wheels...he just bought brand new nittos for the car 245/45/17's i believe all the way around so they probably won't fit 17x10.5...but they will fit those fr500's;-)

Users who are viewing this thread