Dad vs. accord

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
since im only 15 i cant drive but that doesnt mean i cant post a race kill story. this really wasnt a race but rather some kids in a slightly modded accord trying to race my dad. so earlier today he pulled up to a stop light next to an accord. the accord revs his engine a couple of times and looks at my dad. my dad ignores him and waits for the light to turn green. the light goes green and the accord takes off, my dad just drives regularly and ignores the kids. the accord slows down and my dad pulls next to him and the accord takes off again. my dad then sees that the road merges into one lane so he speeds up to pass the accord. my dad flies past him and the accord deperatley tries to catch up. my dad looks in his rear view mirror and sees that the accord is blowing oil, as he put it, and starts to smoke. they then pull up side by side at another light and my dad rolls down his window and waves his hand and coughs like he surrounded by smoke and than drives off.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Good kill and, hey, good co-piloting. :thumbsup: You were kinda like Goose was to Maverick. :-D

zzzzzer

Established Member
And try to get that Mustang from your dad when you get your license. Talk 'em into buying a Cobra or something and the GT is allllllllll your's. :coolman:

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
yeah i get my permit on the 31st but it sux cus ky makes you wait 6 months until you get your liscense so ive got a while until i can get any good kills

NastyWS6

Established Member
Originally posted by wtpSVTkh01
yeah i get my permit on the 31st but it sux cus ky makes you wait 6 months until you get your liscense so ive got a while until i can get any good kills

I think every state has changed it to holding your permit for 6 months before you can get your license now. Unless your over 18 ofcourse then it's still a different story.

zzzzzer

Established Member
I can't remember if there was a 6-month waiting period when I was 16 or not but I think there was.

But, hey, good luck w/ the permit and license WTP. :beer:

Last edited:

budguy1967

Established Member
since im only 15 i cant drive but that doesnt mean i cant post a race kill story. this really wasnt a race but rather some kids in a slightly modded accord trying to race my dad. so earlier today he pulled up to a stop light next to an accord. the accord revs his engine a couple of times and looks at my dad. my dad ignores him and waits for the light to turn green. the light goes green and the accord takes off, my dad just drives regularly and ignores the kids. the accord slows down and my dad pulls next to him and the accord takes off again. my dad then sees that the road merges into one lane so he speeds up to pass the accord. my dad flies past him and the accord deperatley tries to catch up. my dad looks in his rear view mirror and sees that the accord is blowing oil, as he put it, and starts to smoke. they then pull up side by side at another light and my dad rolls down his window and waves his hand and coughs like he surrounded by smoke and than drives off.

Kind of reminds me of this one race where this car took off really fast from the light, leading the other car by 2-3 car lengths...and then it won...Man, that is a great story!:D Kidding...I know he is only 15.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 necessities of Posting Kills

1. Tell us your car make with mods description
2. Tell us your opponents car make with any mods that he might have
3. Storyline

Last edited:

wtpSVTkh01

Established Member
some people just dont understand, my dad wasnt wanting to race them. they wanted to race him and he ignored them. the lanes then merged to one lane so my dad wanted to get infront of the kids so hepassed them and the kids couldnt keep up. damn some people just dont understand

98SVT_eats_rice

Established Member
some people just dont understand, my dad wasnt wanting to race them. they wanted to race him and he ignored them. the lanes then merged to one lane so my dad wanted to get infront of the kids so hepassed them and the kids couldnt keep up. damn some people just dont understand

That's the same crap everyone gets on the road... people speed up and try to make it so you can't get in. That's no matter WHAT car you have. I HATE it when people do that.

Cool part about the Cobra is that they really can't speed up fast enough any more to prevent me from getting in.

I was just happy that another ricer was proven that his car ain't in our league.

Users who are viewing this thread