Dad got his account back from his early 20's!

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
Couldnt remember my old username until I popped up in one of the searches i was doing on my 2024 account, but i did remember the password!

Reading all these old posts is like being in a hilarious time machine.

This account was linked to an email account i dont have access to anymore, havent since about 2012-13 so all the 'Long Shot' messages asking to buy my car and if I still have it, YES I still have it, its still not finished and it's probably not for sale unless you have F you money you wanna burn, or you think your low mileage 13-14 gt500, in a good color, is a fair trade.

im slowly but steadily getting caught up to speed on the massive amount of information and technology changes i've missed while away making babies and almost making the biggest mistake of my life but I dodged that bullet and still kept the car, its still in the same condition it was when I left, but the ball is rolling forward again!

Might have a <1500 miles, Full Polish Whipple 3.4 Standard inlet available here in the coming weeks if anyone is in need of one before they're Unicorns in part museums.

Can one of the admins PM me about how to handle a multiple account/username issue, would be much appreciated. Nice to have some lost history back even if some of its embarassing as hell. I love this place, no matter how small the gang gets, it will always feel like home around here at SVTP.

Austin Bachmeier/2FNFAST

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
I accidentally merged your new account with me somehow.
Ruh Roh. I see that. Theres an account under 2FNFAST that is registered but not used. Can you by chance remove that account and allow me to take the username unabbreviated? I havent ever modded so unfotunately dont know how to guide you on your path to seperation lol

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Ruh Roh. I see that. Theres an account under 2FNFAST that is registered but not used. Can you by chance remove that account and allow me to take the username unabbreviated? I havent ever modded so unfotunately dont know how to guide you on your path to seperation lol
Not anymore, that user is gone. We normally don't do username changes.

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
If i say pretty please with sugar on top and subscribe to one of the member tiers would that sway you even one iota? There is another account from 05 that hasnt been here since 05 under 2FNFAST. puppy-eye-dog.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread