D1X ProCharged C6 & F1R GTO

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
The GTO belongs to a friend of mine. It’s a built 403 on E85 with a F1R. No dyno numbers but he just recently had it tuned and wanted to see how it would stack up against me.

Went out and did did a few runs. I was on my 19’s and started in 3rd to help make them closer runs. In all it was a fun time and I got to burn some of the pump e85 out since I have some Ignite in my garage waiting on me.

Enjoy

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
Sounds wicked but a bunch of it is darker out for me. Can only see the inside view portion.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

R1Lello

Established Member
same here, only the interior coverage shows, most of it was pitch black. Too bad, was looking forward to the video

MG0h3

Established Member
Man that's impressive. Steam rolled em.

What kind of coin do you have into just the motor build? Did you have to mod the trans/rear end to handle that kind of power? Sorry, don't know a ton about vettes but I've always liked the C6 cars.

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
Man that's impressive. Steam rolled em.

What kind of coin do you have into just the motor build? Did you have to mod the trans/rear end to handle that kind of power? Sorry, don't know a ton about vettes but I've always liked the C6 cars.

No motor build. It’s stil a stock bottom end LS3. Been boosted for 40k. The trans is refreshed but still stock. The diff is built. It hooked hard from a roll a few years ago so I had it upgraded.

MG0h3

Established Member
Wow! No idea they could handle that kind of power.

Can sounds gnarly. Aftermarket heads?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread