D1SC Procharged 2012. 793RWHP :)

blk00gtvert

Established Member
just got off the dyno. figured i would share my results. been a long trip and i'm not done yet:rockon:.

car is a 2012 GT M6. 3.73 car

now has a aluminator long block with Boss 302 intake, d1sc procharger @ 18PSI, alky control dual nozzle meth kit,N2MB WOT box,BBR jackle fuel system,80# injecctors,BMR lower control arms,moser axles,detroit locker,dynatech driveshaft,dynatech long tubes,3 inch off road x,3 inch magnaflow exhaust

d1 kit is now up for sale since we maxed it out and stepping up to a F1C with a custom made intercooler.

jimh2.jpg

Kesatie Motorsports Procharged 2012 GT - YouTube

hitting the track tomorrow:beer:

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
what kind of clutch do you have?

Nice numbers! I plan on doing an F1A with a meth kit next winter. Post a video up once you have the F1C on the car

Bad Intention

Established Member
Nice pull . What Are your HP goals. You have put together solid platform to handle power.

not trying to thread jack but 800 horsepower for 18lbs is low isnt it?

I would assume he has 9.5:1 comp with his aluminator. Which takes more boost to produce equal power if motor was still 11:1.

98ss88mm

Established Member
well seeing how it says methanol injection, i assume he is on pump gas. So 800rwhp is weak sauce?

Anyways... congrats! I bet that thing is a handful :)

stang8psi

Established Member
so you maxed a d-1 out at 18 psi? the blowers range is in the 28-32psi range! and good for over 900+wheel. at 18 psi I am sorry but not that impressed at your power numbers!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
the lower compression will drop you. i noticed that a bunch on my 10:1 out of the gate.

so #'s are good.

Last edited:

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
so you maxed a d-1 out at 18 psi? the blowers range is in the 28-32psi range! and good for over 900+wheel. at 18 psi I am sorry but not that impressed at your power numbers!

WRONG WRONG WRONG... i see you have been reading prochargers spec sheet:bash:. The only number that is correct on all motors is the max impellar rpm. You cant put a measure of max boost # and max hp on a head unit. Boost is only a measure of restriction. SO if he bottle necks the intake or exhaust or anything in the motor, he would make more boost, but less hp. Im sure you could make 1000 hp with a d1 if you had a 500+ cubic inch motor.

I have a p1sc on my car. Right now i see 9lbs of boost. Once i pulley it to max impellar speed of 62000 rpms i will only be around 14lbs and roughly 550rwp and that will MAX out that blower... BUT WAIT procharger says i should be able to make 30lbs of boost and 825hp. That will never ever happen with a p1. Same thing for a d1, once you reach max impellar speed your blower is maxed.

Impressive numbers on 9.5:1 :beer:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
the car should have more potential power on the d1sc,

conditions, fuel, etc..

comaparing it to my jt trim, the jt makes "1000" hp, 60,000 impeller speed, 1450 cfm

the d1sc is "925" hp, 65,000 impeller speed, 1400 cfm.

I make 960 "rwhp" with the jt, and am hoping to break 1000rwhp tonight. That is with e85, which definately makes more power.

i don't think his numbers are way out of line. If he swapped to e85, he would probably make 50-80 more

Users who are viewing this thread