D/S Loop @ XMP 10/04

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
A picture is worth a thousand words. You know your local area, I havent lived in the valley since '93. Pick a spot, dammit!

:( :cryying:
Sniff take the 118fwy East & Exit on Woodley (last exit before the 405).
Sniff look left & u shall see George & i.

Wipping my nose.

Sniff will that be fine for ya sir? I'll have the cell phone on so just in case ur like Randy & pass the exit :shrug:

maoun

Established Member
i was just jumped by 10 guys around USC....great story, eh? well, i just got back from teh PD.....i'm goin to bed....not settin an alarm, so i'll see you guys at some point man

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
i was just jumped by 10 guys around USC....great story, eh? well, i just got back from teh PD.....i'm goin to bed....not settin an alarm, so i'll see you guys at some point man

:dw: Right :bored:

Flaking again Mr Corn?

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
I Live 10 mins from XMP Suckas!!!! HEY PMODDY, How much for that NX Wet Setup with a 50 shot like yours? installed??? I Don't wanna be stock for much longer so might as well skip the pussy shit and go straight for the N20 :) Any info on it would be appreciated!!!!! Just looking for the hardware and install...won't use it till I get it tuend at swansons :)

jonas

Established Member
Originally posted by maoun

you gotta tell me what happened

maoun

Established Member
some locals...nothing too serious man...a couple fists thrown and then the police showed up and arrested them

m.

jonas

Established Member
local brothers? that area is mean man, one of the reasons I shyed away from sc well that and they're much more expensive trhan a uc school

maoun

Established Member
thank god i didn't have my car, eh?

imagine someone trying to carjack me.....i'd take a bullet for my car man!

maoun

Established Member
i was telling adam today...my alarm will have a gps unit hooked to a celphone....and yes, it's in the works :)

Users who are viewing this thread