Cyclone 3.7L V6 Performance Cams

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member
Hey everyone, I am looking for support from the Mustang community to help support the cyclone 3.7L V6 groups over at fastfordmuscle. We are working on a set of performance cams for the 3.7 Cyclone V6 engine as they are not even an option for this particular engine from anyone right now. We already have a test set made by Crower and are ready to go into our donor car for installation and testing and tuning by Lund, but we need more funding to finish the project so we can get these cams marketed and hopefully into wide distribution. Currently I and a couple of groups are looking for donations if you are interested in donating please visit my Cycloneperformancecams page and click the donate link. Any amount is good.

The cams are a mild build that should be a drop in improvement over stock, we are developing these for N/A builds and will start going into FI and extreme cam builds later after we complete this project.

After the cams are installed, dyno'd and tuned providing we have enough of the funds left over barring break fix issues or other requirements needed (more dyno time etc) we plan on raffling off either ported intakes or an actual set of the cams to a lucky Mustang owner who donated for the cause. Please lend your support.... Thanks for you time guys. Visit the link below for more information and donations.

http://www.gofundme.com/Cycloneperformancecams

Users who are viewing this thread