Cutting springs while on car?!

grant007

Established Member
make a video because he'll probly get them cut and done. It's always the drunks and retards that survive the near stupidity accidents. just saying..

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just use some giant ass bolt cutters!

Or borrow the fire departments jaws of life?

zPipes

Established Member
So I agree with the consensus here. Springs come off. But a youtube video for moron of the year sounds great.. imagine your watching a video of a guy with a car in the air, with automobile springs still on the car.. under pressure, rattling around while a guy is hacking it with a saw.. Can you picture the ending?

The rears are incredibly easy to take off. The fronts are a bit trickier, tell him to do the fronts first, that way easy part is last. Also, it sounds like he should just pay someone else to do it. Most mustang guys will not charge much and have you just bring it to their house.

If he really is that lazy he shouldnt even be allowed to own tools.

watman02

Established Member
if he has a lift but wants to cut the springs without taking them out then hes dumb and as staited above grqb the camera and wait. lol

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
So, after a few hours of him trying to find ways to reach behind everything and cut... as well as other kinds of random stuff coming off the car, for instance... I don't know why he took off the fender and skirt. ... I walked over with an old "for sale" sign I had in my garage, as well as a black permanent marker. He was still under the car when I did this... but I lifted up a wiper and fit in under. I started writing his car info on it, as well as phone number... It wasn't until I opened the the door next to him.. and turned the key for the mileage that he noticed...

Needless to say... It was hilarious, and he got pissed... but I did get him to order a pizza and we cut the springs right.

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
Wait -- the guy that wanted to cut his springs while they were on the car removed a fender and skirt for better access? Wow. Video of him getting pissed? I'm glad to hear your words of wisdom finally got through to him.

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
cutting springs still in the car is like eating little debbie cakes still in the wrapper.

Users who are viewing this thread