Custom shifter knobs

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Thought I would mention this because well, it is just really cool. I found this company that can take almost anything as long as it is dry and under 2" long and mold it inside a shifter knob. I sent him a Donald Duck pin and it came out awsome! He even gives you a nice little sleeve to cover the exposed threads. The company is called "kool knobs", you can find it online. Not trying to advertise for him, just figured it was something that a lot of people on here might enjoy having in their cars.

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Yep... LOL! It looks a lot better in person. Check out his sight and see some of the other stuff. I'm a liitle kid at heart, what can I say????? All together the knob cost about $51.00

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
Donald Duck is cool, but he ain't riding in my Cobra. Especially sitting on my shifter.

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
Maybe you can get Huey, Dewy and Louie cast into pedal covers. Uncle McScrooge could be cast to replace the grill emblem.

BTW, what did Donald Duck say to the prostitute?

"Put it on my bill."

:pop:

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Nice... That is funny I will have to admit. Donald is the only "Disney" thing on the car and will continue to be the only. I'm not much into "bling" on vehicles. It is more fun to keep it looking mostly stock and quiet then whoop on others when not expected. I prefer the sleeper look rather than the "hey look at what I got" look.

mysticalsnake

Established Member
I prefer the sleeper look rather than the "hey look at what I got" look.

i ****ed that one up by buying a mystichrome lol...although most people don't think it's a real cobra and so i get a "wtf?!" look and then asked "what's that ear piercing sound" :lol: god i love these machines!

Users who are viewing this thread