Custom SCT tune question/concern

kelsey

Recently I added a VMP custom email tune. Car definately has more upper RPM power and throttle response. The only thing is that occasionally happens when coming to a stop, the trans seems to downshift hard. Just about when you would stop. I'm not sure if this is from the increase in firmness of the shift or not. Any ideas?

kevinp

Established Member
I had a 93 VMP tune when I was N/A and noticed the same thing, I think they are trying to get it into 1st gear a little quicker when slowing down. I didnt use the tune long enough to mention it to Justin, went to the blower and I havent noticed it on his blower tune. Give him a call or e-mail and I'm sure it can be fixed.

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
I just had my first experience with VMP and let's just say that it wasn't what I expected. I tried BBR first, and was excellent but wanted to try others since their names tends to come up all the time in these forums.
I can pm the information for those who may be interested. Since I'm not going to bash anybody here or other forums unless they give me a pretty good reason to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread