Custom Rollbar Fabricator in NY/NJ metro area?

rkomo

Herro, Mr. Itabashi here
Established Member
Can anyone recommend a quality shop that fabricates/installs custom rollbars in the NY/NJ metro area?

Thanks in advance...

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Wild Rides
5138 W Hurley Pond Rd Ste 1B
Wall Township, NJ 07727-1601
(732) 751-1113

Crazy Horse Racing
100 Main Street
South Amboy, NJ
732-553-9050

Install roll bars. They can also help you pick out the right one for your car.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Crazy Horse will install them but i doubt they can frabricate them when they can hardly install parts correctly! :)

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Camber Caster plates... TWICE! lol I had the UPR and they installed them wrong. Then Chris said to go with the Kenny Brown because that is what he rec's. They they install that set incorrectly. The alignment shop was like WTF! They Chris got mad that i came to have them corrected 10min before they closed. I like Chris but he might have had a monkey working for him at that time! They installed everything else fine on my 96... clutch, springs, exhaust, gears.... I was just bothered by the attitude.

ReVviNg HiGh said:
Camber Caster plates... TWICE! lol I had the UPR and they installed them wrong. Then Chris said to go with the Kenny Brown because that is what he rec's. They they install that set incorrectly. The alignment shop was like WTF! They Chris got mad that i came to have them corrected 10min before they closed. I like Chris but he might have had a monkey working for him at that time! They installed everything else fine on my 96... clutch, springs, exhaust, gears.... I was just bothered by the attitude.

Interesting. I've had the KB CC = terrible CCs. But I bought them from him because he was a KB dealer. To be honest with you, I wouldn't expect him to redo the work 10 minutes before closing. Just my experience with NJ tuners. JDM 2xs blew me off for a dyno tune despite needing one ASAP and having made an appt 6 weeks in advance. Both times I called the day before to confirm everything thing and all of a sudden I got an excuse why it had to be post poned.

I'm a little shocked you took the CC experience and ended business with him, despite him doing good work on previous projects for you. There aren't a lot of reliable guys in NJ, but I still think he's as good as anyone in the business.

Larocca has an ever bigger attitude. He won't do any work on the car unless your doing a minimum of $600 worth of work. My personal experience. I still think Crazy Horse is reputable.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
If he did the job right the first time i would have not came back 10 min before closing. I found two other great shops in NJ. www.greensperf.com and http://geocities.com/street_motorsports/

Both have overqualified techs and great service and attitude. I like Chris Winter but i was just annoyed that i had to go back for the same mistake. One mistake ok, but not twice in a row. my .02.

Users who are viewing this thread