Custom Procharger F1A (Cog Drive) Kit (Feeler)

danbogart

Established Member
SOLD!!!!!!!!

Putting this up for a couple reasons:
1. Winter is coming and I need some shit to do in the garage.
2. Since we started building the car I've lost a ton of interest in the hobby and don't really care to have the gobs of power or unique setup anymore.

That being said, I'm looking to go with a twin screw. Everything listed has maybe 100 miles on it, not including dyno time. It never saw full pulls on the dyno due to the twin disk needing to be broken in (No Dyno Numbers). The 100 miles it's been driven the car has seen very minimal boost (never seen the gauge jump past 10 lbs). Everything was bought new. I will include the stock piping as well. The only thing not included will be the battery relocation kit.

Procharger F1a (Cog Drive) Kit W/ BRRV (Satin Finish) - $5176 @ Lethal
Custom Black Powder Coated Piping - $915 @ TMS
Precision 46mm Wastegate - $315 @ Loose Bolt Motorsports
TurboSmart Eboost 2 Boost Controller - $508 @ Street Rays

Interested in trading for a decent size twin screw (Whipple/Kenne Bell) or will consider selling outright for $5000 + The Ride.

[video=youtube;Q0nqA_FPjIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0nqA_FPjIM[/video]

317c820e-2930-43cf-b8a0-236e5070ca47_zps3d84f7d5.jpg
IMG_2167_zps684412de.jpg
IMG_2166_zps33418ece.jpg
IMG_2164_zps1a6e8a1a.jpg
IMG_2162_zps886f3b10.jpg

Last edited:

danbogart

Established Member
GLWS that's a badass setup. I love the adjustable wastegate I want to do that with my setup. How much power did you make?

We never did full pulls with it (clutch needed to be broken in), so I don't have any numbers but when I ordered the kit I told them I wanted to make somewhere around 26lbs. Because of the clutch, I still haven't got a chance to see what it actually makes. I imagine it should put down a pretty decent number when it's all said and done though.

sc4.6

Established Member
So what are people doing about the filter when driving on the street? I would love this setup but that has been holding me back.

danbogart

Established Member
Believe it or not K&n actually makes one that fits perfect. I'll see if I can scrounge a link for you when I get home.

sc4.6

Established Member
If the sale falls through let me know and maybe we can work a deal to trade for my 2.9 Whipple.

Users who are viewing this thread