Custom Predatory Tune From James @ RWTD ROCKS!

Hicompression

Hah!
Established Member
Hey everyone....based on the information I gathered off of this site, I decided to purchase a Predator from James at runninwiththedevil.com. I decided to go with a Steeda non true grip 3.1" steel pulley because I don't want to overspin the blower...it gets really hot out here in Texas during the summer as it is. But...I wanted to get the most performance I could with my setup. I gave James all my mods and asked him to install a custom tune on the Predator and then ship it to me. Well, I had my pulley on for a couple of days before I got the Predator. I got the Predator yesterday and installed the tune today. Holy Sh*t! What a huge difference! SOTP difference is tremendous. I ran a 3.2" pulley for a while without a chip and dynoed at 415 rwhp. I guarantee I'm making at least 430-440 rwhp with the RWTD custom Predator tune.

If you are thinking about buying a Predator, I highly recommend buying one from RWTD. If I ever switch pullies he'll do me another custom tune for free since I bought the Predator from him. Oh yeah, all the Predators he now sells are the updated R12 versions with even greater A/F ratio adjustability and additional 91 octane tunes. :beer:

Last edited:

YELL03

Established Member
That's Great!:)

I'm waiting for James to send me my Custom tune for the 2.8 pulley as we speak.:beer:

My buddy just got his yesterday.

Howard

silver 2003

Established Member
James will do everything in his power to make sure you are satisfied. I just ran my car in the dyno on thursday,it was pretty rich, he sent me two new tunes to try the very next day after I sent him my a/f ratios from the dyno session. I installed the richer of the two he sent me until I get to the dyno again, and the sotp difference is great

lifter213

Established Member
I need to get him to do me a custom tune. I wouldnt need my a/f ratio changed though because i have it dead straight across using the MAFterburner along with the Predator Pulley Tune. I guess he could mess with the timing and other stuff to get me more power :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread