Custom Local Work

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
If anyone is in need of some local work, I would like to recommend Chuck. He is able to do custom Vinal Graphics, Airbrush(GREAT AT THIS), and paint work as well. He will be painting my 67 Camaro, and most of you know how picky I am with my paint....

He is also able to do the blower work and other mods as well, if you want information on who I would recommend to do the work while I am gone, I have a few other people as well.

He should post on here soon...

Rick

Last edited:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
I'M NOT CHUCK

i apologize for what my friend did
sorry guys!

Last edited:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
team23jordan said:
yup i'm chuck
send me PMs bitches

This jackass couldnt get his way out of a wet paper bag, I wouldnt let this clown touch anything....

Peter, why do you do this crap, just to annoy people? Chuck is ChuckysSvt

Rick

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
RickSvt said:
This jackass couldnt get his way out of a wet paper bag, I wouldnt let this clown touch anything....

Peter, why do you do this crap, just to annoy people?

I would LOVE to know as well. Hell, I'd be happy if he just changed his signature as the Lightning has been gone for a year plus! :)

Last edited:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Tylerb59

Established Member
Chuck is going to repaint the Cobra's hood / bumper and my will be going in for some custom flames in the future (true fire).

He does awesome work and has invested a lot of money recently into all the tools required to paint a complete car -- he just painted his '69 Camaro SS!

It's freakin beautiful. I look forward to getting the Cobra into his booth.

4cyl347

Established Member
RickSvt said:
He is also able to do the blower work and other mods as well, if you want information on who I would recommend to do the work while I am gone.Rick

Did I miss something? Going to float, play in the sand, or visit me?

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Blue Snake said:
Rick, tell me more I need some work done.

Shit, I thought you had a lot of work done..lol. I am sure that whatever you need done, he can do it for less than most, he is getting started with it, but has spent a lot of money on it and just recently repainted his 68 Camaro. The camaro he has, already had about 10k in paint done, and he wanted to redo it to see if he could make it look better, it does...

Rick

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
I give up. Tyler is going to upload a few pics of my camaro for some idea. I have done numerous helmets...welding and bike..but didnt take pics. I will get some if anyone is interested.

Later

ChuckysSVT

LS1/6 speed 68 Camaro
Established Member
Those are out of order but I had a rust issue about the size of a dime on the drivers side drip rail. I decided to repaint myself after getting a bid for 4k to respray from the windshield back. I use Sata and Iwata guns a refrigerated air dryer and meter the air. The Camaro is painted in PPG Deltron base with Upol Clear. I also have a vertical mill, plasma and welding equipment, Sandblaster etc. I just recently bought a Roland Plotter to cut vinyl masks for airbrushing. It will also cut vinyl stripes, flames or letters.

PM me or call Rick if you need any work done.
Ricks camaro is in the booth on a rotisery..sp??. Its getting a smooth firewall, new rear sheet metal (quarters back) and a custom dash/console.

Users who are viewing this thread