Custom grill emblem or overlay

Dusten

Established Member
define custom. Certain vendors sell a gel overlay for the ford oval like this
20841_448699266137_565476137_6512307_5013747_a.jpg

if you want a complete grill there are a lot of options out there, do a search for pictures. Also, a lot of guys will attach svt logos or the oem ford logo to their aftermarket grill

orange 500

Established Member
Grill emblem

I am replacing the billet grills that are in the truck now with factory grills. I just bought a set of stock grills on this site. I don't want to put the factory blue and chrome ford emblem back on the truck. I am looking for either a black and chrome ford emblem for the front or it could say svt or lightning. Sorry for being unclear.

2001SVTTRUCK

Established Member
Dusten, is that an overlay sticker or a replacement emblem, and where did you purchace it? I would like a "Fast" oval for the tailgate but I've been afraid the overlays will look too much like a sticker and not a real emblem.

+1 on grilcraft, I have the MX series upper and lower grills on my truck. silver mesh looks great on my Brilliant Silver L.

01L#3350Black

Wanna haul ass
Established Member
I am replacing the billet grills that are in the truck now with factory grills. I just bought a set of stock grills on this site. I don't want to put the factory blue and chrome ford emblem back on the truck. I am looking for either a black and chrome ford emblem for the front or it could say svt or lightning. Sorry for being unclear.

Do you wanna sell those billet grills? Pm me If so.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?l0m1qo

Users who are viewing this thread