Custom Fuse Box Lid

cholmes1

400 lb Gorilla
Established Member
I was at a show last week and across from my car was a C7 Z06. What impressed me most was the custom fuse lid cover he had with car descriptives. Unfortunately, I never was able to speak with or find the owner.

Anyone ever seen anything like this and / or know who makes them?

It was aluminum or stainless plate with either screenprinting or laser engraving and about five different paint colors. It’s really impressive, and I want one for my '13 Boss LS. I am hopeful there is a vendor who does these as a one-off from a print shop could get pricey quickly

Thanks for your time and insights

Attachments

• IMG_4776.jpeg
    IMG_4776.jpeg
    591.1 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I was at a show last week and across from my car was a C7 Z06. What impressed me most was the custom fuse lid cover he had with car descriptives. Unfortunately, I never was able to speak with or find the owner.

Anyone ever seen anything like this and / or know who makes them?

It was aluminum or stainless plate with either screenprinting or laser engraving and about five different paint colors. It’s really impressive, and I want one for my '13 Boss LS. I am hopeful there is a vendor who does these as a one-off from a print shop could get pricey quickly

Thanks for your time and insights

Googled it. Very similar

Fusebox Plaque "Design Your Own" | Family Customs

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Small world - that's my other toy. The build plaque on my Z came from Deadbrand Designs (Deadbrand Designs). Chris was great to deal with, providing a soft-copy for review before going final. Plaque itself is aluminum and completely customizable. When I bought it, I got the impression he was somewhat GM-focused, so I didn't ask about one for my Shelby. I am, however, interested in one for it as well. Maybe he'll come up with a "new" product if a couple of us request it...?

Thanks to my friend, @COOL COBRA, for calling my attention to this thread that I missed!

Last edited:

cholmes1

400 lb Gorilla
Established Member
It looks like it is very possible with the Shelby's and other Mustang's - he has one in his gallery, and it appears the only limit is your imagination

rs=w:1280,h:960

Thank you Norton and Cool Cobra

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
It looks like it is very possible with the Shelby's and other Mustang's - he has one in his gallery, and it appears the only limit is your imagination

rs=w:1280,h:960

Thank you Norton and Cool Cobra
Nice find - looks like an add to his products since I shopped several years ago. Looks good, except for its use of the 2015+ Shelby Snake logo, rather than the correct Shelby Tiffany Snake.

Users who are viewing this thread