Custom Dyno tuned Predator

Pyro

Established Member
I already posted this in the "Terminator" section but I wanted to post a cropped verson of my graph. Keep in mind, this was a "conservative" tune w/ no cool-down between pulls AND this was the 5th pool. (2 pulls for the tune followed by 2 pulls to determine PSI, then 1 final pull for the final tune) Also, the electronic cutouts were closed. It was finished in exactly one hour and I didn't have the $$ for the extra time.

A/F started at 13ish then immediately dropped to 11's then even lower up top. An overall safe tune and I am very pleased with the outcome considering my light mods.

Last edited:

Pyro

Established Member
Thanks, I'm pretty pleased with it especially knowing that they're conservative numbers. Opened cut-outs and a good cooldown would have netted at least 10-15 additional RWHP. On the otherhand, my mods are light. I'll bet that a throttle body, intake plenum, C&L Mass Air, headers, and exhaust would net some pretty good number but I'm not a hp junkie. If I do anymore engine mods, it will be a KB or Whipple blower plus some 50 lb. injector but for now, I'm going to work towards some bling-bling mods.

Users who are viewing this thread