Custom Cobra Car Cover!!

torchenvy

I e-brake all FWD cars!
Established Member
GIJOEBRUIN said:
Refers to the spoiler...read the invoice.

I did read the invoice, you should have specified stock wing....be more specific in your listings.

Last edited:

Kysnake03

Established Member
What kind of lining does this have, it looks to have a double layer ? The one pic looks like you can see through it though, interested! and I thought I didn`t post much lol!

GIJOEBRUIN

Established Member
Kysnake03 said:
What kind of lining does this have, it looks to have a double layer ? The one pic looks like you can see through it though, interested! and I thought I didn`t post much lol!

It is a breathable three layer material which offers excellent UV protection. The special soft inner layer papers the most delicate paint finish.

This is the ultimate proctection! Hope that helps.

I can take more pics if you would like.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Is this an outdoor cover? The link you posted isn't clear. Can you post link to this cover for further explaination, the link you posted us confusing as to what cover you're selling. Intersted!!!

GIJOEBRUIN

Established Member
firemanmike said:
Is this an outdoor cover? The link you posted isn't clear. Can you post link to this cover for further explaination, the link you posted us confusing as to what cover you're selling. Intersted!!!

This is an outdoor cover, "Stormshield is the ultimate all weather fabric, manufactured by Guilford Mills." Refer to the ratings the cover received:
Snow Ice 5/5
Moisture 4/5
UV Rays 5/5
Breathability 5/5

GIJOEBRUIN

Established Member
Some info from a Mini Cooper site:

'Stormshield' from Coverking is an all weather fabric, and one of the few we recommend for snow or icy conditions for any MINI, MINI Cooper or MINI Coooper S. The ultra light weight of this modern high tech laminated fabric from Coverking makes it easy to install and store, and yet is absolutely the best in the industry for any MINI Cooper or MINI Cooper S. This Coverking cover provides the ultimate protection from sun, rain & snow, and also provides superior protection from lighter weather. This custom fit cover for the MINI Cooper looks great, is easy to use, and stores easily when it's not protecting your new Mini. Available in grey, blue and red. Fits over the factory driving lights.
Made by Guilford Mills, Stormshield is a unique polyester knitted Custom Car Cover fabric with a "peach fuzz" lining. Material feels like the material from a medium to heavy weight windbreaker. The lining adds extra softness and thickness. Stormshield is perfect for virtually all weather conditions

Users who are viewing this thread