Custom build :)

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Hey everyone! I've been absent from the community for quite some time now. As one of the early members, I used to be up on all things mach however it's been a long time. Unfortunately my mach has also been down for a long time.... back in 07 I had a procharger D1sc with supporting mods. At that point I had been working at a well known subaru shop and convinced myself that I should ditch the blower and make a turbo kit. So off it came! Well, long story short the project took a back seat to life and she's been unfinished since then. However I think it may have been for the best. Currently I work at an amazing shop in Maryland and my skills and equipment have improved dramatically. This past spring I towed the mach down, ripped everything apart and started fresh. So here's the teasers. I apologize but most pics are cell phone and some are pretty old lol.

I modified and flipped two driver side manifolds

Custom v-band uppipe

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
The intercooler kit is all one off as well

This is pretty much where the engine bay currently sits

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
I plan on wrapping her up sooner rather than later obviously. I actually have a quick video of a startup as it did on instagram if anyone has an account check the #bluemach for more pics and such.

Other mods include..
Custom sumped gas tank with fore precision triple pump.
31 spline Ford racing diff with Moser axles
Fully built t56 trans
Dss iron 5liter stroker short block
Factory heads with 3 angle valve job
Etc etc etc lol

Last edited:

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
Nice welds my man! Where did you get the intercooler core from? What type of turbo are you running?

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Nice welds my man! Where did you get the intercooler core from? What type of turbo are you running?

Thanks brother! The core is actually a cheapy I got years ago from css racing or something. It's a 4" bar and plate core with 3" outlets. The turbo is a forced performance billet hta wheel 35r with a giant 1.06 twinscroll hot side

oldmodman

Established Member
Is that thick wall stainless? If so those are some beautiful beads.:thumbsup:

Can't wait until you have it running so you can post the first video.

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Is that thick wall stainless? If so those are some beautiful beads.:thumbsup:

Can't wait until you have it running so you can post the first video.

It's 16 gauge stainless except obviously for the manifolds. I have a startup video I'll try to post it up

Users who are viewing this thread