custom bird

95birdy

my 95 bird, still not even close to done modifying.

Performance
281 (4.6) with under drive pulleys, computer chip, flow master exhaust system, K&N air filter, shift kit, throttle spacers, and no governor.

Looks
custom stripe paint job, no rust, aftermarket wheels with homemade center caps, wing, clear headlights with clear turn signals, de-badged, ford racing plate frame, ford front plate, green fog lights, custom exhaust pipes, 2 air horns wires to regular horn, 20% window tint all around, new BF Goodrich tires, ford racing badges inside and steering wheel cover, green led lights all over, green aftermarket radio, premium Polk audio speakers, custom green floor mats and interior pieces, no backseats!, custom homemade sub enclosure instead with 2 12" subs and custom deck with 1400 amp and more green accent lights, and custom green ford emblem, and another amp in the trunk.

still a lot more work to do, only my second car and is far from babied but well taken care of and washed and waxed almost every weekend, adding more stuff every month right now making custom cb antenna mount on rear bumper and mounting a cb inside somewhere...don't know where yet. Also getting ready to do like a mustang side bottom door stripe job.

2vw90lw.jpg

qrb5uc.jpg

c5h8z.jpg

2d8rp02.jpg

finsrin

Established Member
Nice,,, green and black stripes play off of each other well.
First time I seen that. Good job, done tastefully.

Users who are viewing this thread