Current value of the 2013-14 GT500?

jas11151990

Established Member
Awesome price...2 years ago 38-40k was about the going rate for a pristine 2011-2012 (sub 10k miles)...at least in my area.

Ya the deal was great and I couldn't refuse even though I despise Black cars LOL. It was an all original Stripe Delete, Navi, Glass Roof, Shaker Pro car.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Ya the deal was great and I couldn't refuse even though I despise Black cars LOL. It was an all original Stripe Delete, Navi, Glass Roof, Shaker Pro car.
You’d be amazed at what vinyl wraps coan now do. A friend bought a black Hellcat Challenger for a good deal even though he didn’t want black. A local shop getting into wraps used his car for marketing and changed it to orange. It looks amazing and even covers some of the jams so you really have to get into it until it’s noticable.
They also put a real subtle raised Hellcat logo under the wrap and its a killer subtle look.
I’d have no problem buying a car that was a second choice paint color and just wrap it for the unique options and paint protection it allows.
For our cars I’d bet wrap over the stack stripes would give a subtle ghost stripe appearance.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks everyone! Happy to be a part of the club! I will definitely be waiting for warmer weather to start playing. It's going to be tough just envying it sitting in my garage... It will probably be cleaner than new by the time spring comes!
Was that the car listed here? Had an aftermarket hood, owner works at Aeroforce gauges? If so that was an exceptional example, so I think you got a fair price.
I know these aren’t great investment choice, but I do feel you’ll be able to enjoy the car and not lose your ass—a rare opportunity.
My 2014s a keeper.
-J

95R131

Established Member
Was that the car listed here? Had an aftermarket hood, owner works at Aeroforce gauges? If so that was an exceptional example, so I think you got a fair price.
I know these aren’t great investment choice, but I do feel you’ll be able to enjoy the car and not lose your ass—a rare opportunity.
My 2014s a keeper.
-J
No, it wasn't on here. It was a listing on CarGurus. It's all stock including the hood.

Users who are viewing this thread