Current value of the 2013-14 GT500?

95R131

Established Member
I am in the market for a clean GT500 and I have found the asking prices to be in the $45-52k range for a clean under 10,000 mile car.

I am looking at a 2013 DI Blue with black stripes, Performance pack, navigation, glass roof, under 3k miles, all stock car for $50k. The car does not have the track pack, Recaros, or the Shaker sub.

KBB, NADA, and others value the car at $46k on the high end for a excellent condition car which I would imagine this one would be. Is $50k a fair price for this car or am I over paying? Any of you that bought similar optioned cars recently, what did you pay? Thanks!

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I am in the market for a clean GT500 and I have found the asking prices to be in the $45-52k range for a clean under 10,000 mile car.

I am looking at a 2013 DI Blue with black stripes, Performance pack, navigation, glass roof, under 3k miles, all stock car for $50k. The car does not have the track pack, Recaros, or the Shaker sub.

KBB, NADA, and others value the car at $46k on the high end for a excellent condition car which I would imagine this one would be. Is $50k a fair price for this car or am I over paying? Any of you that bought similar optioned cars recently, what did you pay? Thanks!
IMO, that's a little on the high side, but you are looking at a car with very low miles and the somewhat rare glass roof. (There were only 78 DIB Glass Roof GT500s produced in the '13 MY.) Absence of SVTTP isn't a big deal, unless you plan to track the car and Shaker Pro is one of the most over-priced and under-performing options offered. Recaros are probably the thing I'd miss the most, but YMMV.

I got a 13, all option for around 30$k but it has 50k miles.
Not sure if the '13 of which you speak is pictured in your avatar, but that one doesn't appear to have a Glass Roof. Assuming that's the case, it's not quite fully-optioned. (Glass Roof would make it one of 213. Absence of that makes it one of 800 otherwise fully-optioned Black Coupes in the '13 MY.) That notwithstanding, it sounds like you stole the car, in spite of its (relatively) high mileage.

Blkblk13car

Established Member
Yeah sorry no glass roof, also noty avatar haha that’s a hagerty car i found. I’ll have a picture of my own wed. Forgot about glass roof lol

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
I think that is a respectable price for a glass roof, PP and low mileage. TP isn't necessary unless you are planning on tracking the car EXTENSIVELY. It is 3 more coolers that can leak. The Recaros can be added, at a price, but the glass roof cannot. Personally, I bought base seats because I wanted power on the driver's side and bun warmers (stock on 14 base seats). At the end of the day, is a couple grand going to break you when you are driving that bad boy? I say go for it!!!

Tom

Blkblk13car

Established Member
I agree, track pack will likely never be used for me other than in bumper to bumper heat soaked drives in 95+ degree miami weather. It’s not needed and recaros seen noce but I definitely do miss power evreything (came out of a bmw M)

Handlebar Moustache

Established Member
I got a 13, all option for around 30$k but it has 50k miles.

Sounds like you got a great deal. The only 13-14s I've seen go for that low are high-mileage salvage title cars. So if yours has never been wrecked or stolen...you got an amazing price.

OP, I agree with Norton...a little high, though not necessarily unfair. I'd offer something between 46-48k and be happy if the deal landed in that range. But if I loved the car, it was not too far away, and I was happy with the options, I'd pay the 50k if the seller was firm.

Last edited:

Blkblk13car

Established Member
Yeah not wrecked at all. Got a scratch on the door though haha. The owner was a client of my step dad (in law). He’s a mech and basically only does Shelby’s at a local ford dealer so he was the only one to touch the car and happened to just offer the guy a price while they were talking about the demon the guy just got as a new DD

Handlebar Moustache

Established Member
Yeah not wrecked at all. Got a scratch on the door though haha. The owner was a client of my step dad (in law). He’s a mech and basically only does Shelby’s at a local ford dealer so he was the only one to touch the car and happened to just offer the guy a price while they were talking about the demon the guy just got as a new DD

Nice find! I would say that is definitely an outlier in the 13 MY price spectrum.

Blkblk13car

Established Member
Nice find! I would say that is definitely an outlier in the 13 MY price spectrum.

I wasn’t seeing many 13’s for less than 39 and they tended to be in the upper 60’s miles wise. Plus even from pictures there was evidence of them bieng a bit less than desired wear and tear condition.

95R131

Established Member
I appreciate all the feedback! I ended up pulling the trigger at a agreed price of $49k. It was really hard to find a nice, clean, stock example with the glass roof in a color I liked. A lot of the ones I had saved were selling pretty quickly so I thought I better jump on it before it was gone too. Very excited to finally own one of these monsters. Thanks again!

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I appreciate all the feedback! I ended up pulling the trigger at a agreed price of $49k. It was really hard to find a nice, clean, stock example with the glass roof in a color I liked. A lot of the ones I had saved were selling pretty quickly so I thought I better jump on it before it was gone too. Very excited to finally own one of these monsters. Thanks again!
Congrats!

You're gonna love it, but I strongly recommend waiting for warm/dry weather to do so.

svt662

Established Member
WOW, I was going to post BUY IT.. Well all I can say is I think you got a gem.. Congrats and enjoy your new Beast !!!!!

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Welcome to the club!
Lots of great owners and help here, much enjoyment and potential in these cars, plus that rare glass roof is super cool.
-J

jas11151990

Established Member
Market seems to be hit or miss depending on location. I was able to pick up my 14 for 40k 2 years ago with 8,900 miles on it.

Last edited:

96gt02

Established Member
I paid $39k for my 12 GB with 8K on it and has Glass Roof, Navi, TP, all options except Recaros. I think I got a decent deal considering everything is more expensive in NJ LOL and it was also bought at a dealer.

95R131

Established Member
Thanks everyone! Happy to be a part of the club! I will definitely be waiting for warmer weather to start playing. It's going to be tough just envying it sitting in my garage... It will probably be cleaner than new by the time spring comes!

Blkblk13car

Established Member
Thanks everyone! Happy to be a part of the club! I will definitely be waiting for warmer weather to start playing. It's going to be tough just envying it sitting in my garage... It will probably be cleaner than new by the time spring comes!

I’m here waiting on the title in the mail since previous owner had a lien, so i feel the waiting pain.

Users who are viewing this thread