current NADA "loan" value - 2000 R

Andy M

Established Member
Folks,

FYI:

I was at my credit union today and decided to take a peek inside the NADA book (there is a special one with exotic rare cars in it) and observed the current loan value for a 2000 R is $38,500.00

Just in case anyone out there is in the market for one and will be financing it?, I figured this might be useful information.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Andy M said:
Folks,

FYI:

I was at my credit union today and decided to take a peek inside the NADA book (there is a special one with exotic rare cars in it) and observed the current loan value for a 2000 R is $38,500.00

Just in case anyone out there is in the market for one and will be financing it?, I figured this might be useful information.

And Average Retail is $46,475 and High Retail is $55,950.

None of the three discriptions for the different loan values have any "as-new" or "wrapper car" pricing. All catagories are normal use cars with "miles/use" for their year. It is neat that the Cobra R's are already under the Collectible Car catagory.

R

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I just realized something!

The NADA High Retail, is higher than the MSRP Manuf. Suggest Retail Price was just 5 years ago. MSRP - $54,995 NADA High $55,950.

How many cars have a higher NADA retail when used after 5 years, than their original MSRP when new?

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread