Curious

JAVZCOBRA

Established Member
Hey guys....anyone one of u Masters Im sure can help me. I was wondering if any of you all could put a 94-98 Saleen in Bright Atlantic Blue. U see I have a 98 Cobra in this color, and am seriously thinking of converting to a Saleen/cobra. I would just like to see what it would look like in Atlantic Blue color w/ chrome wheels. thanks in advance for you alls help..........

Javzcobra

Venomized281

Established Member
Do you have any pics. of your car so I can get an idea of what Bright Atlantic Blue looks like?

03DOHC

Established Member
This is Atlantic Blue.

outside07292001.jpg

Venomized281

Established Member
Hey, I'm not having much luck with this. Reason being is because it's hard to find a pic. with the same angle of a Saleen, but I'll keep trying.

JAVZCOBRA

Established Member
Hey buddy, no prob.....thank u for still trying. I will chk back regularly to see if u have any luck. If not, just let me know. I will also look for a pic to send ya. Thx again

JAVZCOBRA

Established Member
Can anyone help Venomized and myself find a pic of a 94-98 Saleen? He is trying to paint it Bright Atlantic blue for me....Thx

Venomized281

Established Member
Here's a pic. of a Saleen that was a Bluish Green color, but I Photoshopped it to the Atlantic Blue.

JAVZCOBRA

Established Member
HOLY SH@#$......... THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!! Don't know how you do it Venom, but Thank you so very much. I think I now have a SALEEN/COBRA project to do. thanks again buddy!

Javi

Venomized281

Established Member
You're welcome. At first I was gonna Photoshop some Saleen bumpers, etc. onto that first pic. of the Cobra, but then decided it would be easier to just find a '94-'98 Saleen and Photoshop the color to Atlantic Blue. Not a problem at all. Good luck with that Saleen/Cobra project.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread