Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Established Member
What: CUICAR Car Meet
When: October 11, 2008 - Saturday, 12 - 5pm
Where: CUICAR
4 Research Drive
Greenville, SC. 29607

Directions can be found here: Directions to CUICAR

I am a graduate student at the new CUICAR program in Greenville, SC. CUICAR is the Clemson University Interational Center for Automotive Research, and is a new Masters/PhD program for Automotive Engineering. Some of you in this area have probably heard of it, but may not know exactly what it's all about.

The CUICAR Student Association is a student organization that we created to help provide the students with social, educational, and networking opportunities outside of school. One of the first events we want to host is a Car Meet at the CUICAR campus in Greenville.

This is an open invitation to anyone in the Greenville/Upstate SC area to come attend this meet, it is a free event. We will have a mobile chassis dyno there (Dynojet 248) , from Stable Performance in Taylors. Dyno pulls will be $50 for 2 "good" pulls. Mutt's BBQ will also have a vendor there to sell BBQ and drinks. The students will also be giving tours of the CUICAR graduate facility (there's alot of cool stuff to see).

Here is our website with a little more details:
CUICAR Student Association Car Meet

2612189572_641a389941_b.jpg

2906311428_19e5437ed7_b.jpg

2906309428_4afab912a6_b.jpg

If you would like to participate please respond so we can get a rough estimate of who might attend. If you would like a spot on the Dyno list please send me a PM or email to [email protected] so i can put you on the list. Please spread the word. I hope to see some people there.

Philip K.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I'm there! :rockon:

If I can get a new front caliper I will bring out the Cobra. Otherwise I'll be in the other half's Mach 1. :lol1:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
I believe I can make it out to this. See you there Kevin!

I just told Mary Anne yesterday that I bet anything you will be there. :thumbsup:

See you there Danny, hope to see Rocky too. You will get to see her Mach 1. Its a nice one! :rockon:

Edit: Looks like she isn't going. :rolleyes: I guess I better figure out this brake issue tomorrow so I can drive the Cobra. :nonono:

Last edited by a moderator:

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Get that brake deal fixed bro, I wanna see/ride in the cobra, or tell her to get her stuff together and come hang out with us lol.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Get that brake deal fixed bro, I wanna see/ride in the cobra, or tell her to get her stuff together and come hang out with us lol.

Guess I kinda dropped the ball there on both cases. :nonono:

Well it was good seeing everyone again! Bones, was good seeing you again buddy. Has been a while. :beer: Hopefully it wont be so long next time before I can hang out with you guys again and maybe I can bring out one of my cars this time. :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread