CTS-V vs C6 vs SN95

Quik Z06

Established Member
Posting here as well as kill section since we have to post vids here.

Went out to get something to eat and as I'm sitting in the turn lane to get on the freeway I notice two cars headed towards me pretty quick. One had hids so I waited to see what they were. Turns out they are both getting on the freeway. They turn and get on the onramp and I follow. I notice it's an older Mustang and a White C6. As we start to merge over, the C6 went to the middle lane (3 lane road) I went to the fast lane and went around him to see if he'd bite. When I go past the C6 and come up on the Mustang he downshifts, so I was like ok why not. I mean you never know what people are running nowadays. I put it in sport mode and shift to 3rd, as I get it into 3rd he starts honking and were off. Lol, wasn't much of a race, I put a couple bus lengths on him then let off. He then pulls up and wants to try again, the Vette hung back, of course same results. So now it's the Vette's turn. He pulls up and honks it off, I put a couple bus lengths on him then let off. Last run Mustang pulls up again and so does the Vette, looked like the Vette was trying to get a running start. This time I stayed in it a little longer...multiple bus lengths. I pulled off the freeway, the Vette followed, cool guys. They couldn't believe how hard I was pulling them. I have video on my gopro that I'll post up, lol nothing special but better than nothing. I was actually surprised how good the video came out considering I had just thrown the camera on there in case I did run into anyone. I didn't try adjusting it or anything, but it came out decent.

[video=youtube_share;Z0QmWgd5d14]https://youtu.be/Z0QmWgd5d14[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread