CTS-V gets owned

wti01bullitt

Established Member
Yesterday on the way home from work I ran into a CTS-V. I drove next to him for about a mile or so. He would speed up then slow down and let me get in front of him. Finally while sitting at a light I figured if he hits it I will too. So the light goes green and I roll out like normal, shift to second and then the guy in the cadi nails it as hes coming up on my side, I let him get about a fender length lead and then roll into it. Once 4000 rpm hit it was "goodbye, thanks for playin." I put about 5 car lengths on him and then let off. At the next light the guy looked over and gave a thumbs up, then he turned right and I drove home. That car was louder than I expected. I've heard other ones and thought they were kinda quiet, but this one was much louder. I don't know if he was stock or not, but either way it was fun.

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Just search his user name and look at all the thread he started, there a a couple that are in regards to his mods...

69hahaha

Established Member
wti01bullitt said:
Yesterday on the way home from work I ran into a CTS-V. I drove next to him for about a mile or so. He would speed up then slow down and let me get in front of him. Finally while sitting at a light I figured if he hits it I will too. So the light goes green and I roll out like normal, shift to second and then the guy in the cadi nails it as hes coming up on my side, I let him get about a fender length lead and then roll into it. Once 4000 rpm hit it was "goodbye, thanks for playin." I put about 5 car lengths on him and then let off. At the next light the guy looked over and gave a thumbs up, then he turned right and I drove home. That car was louder than I expected. I've heard other ones and thought they were kinda quiet, but this one was much louder. I don't know if he was stock or not, but either way it was fun.

Just imagine how good it would have been with a belt that doesn't slip! And me driving.... ;-)

Kiddk1

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL
Established Member
I gave a CTS-V a taste of the terminator a while back, but like it was stated, I did not have an issue, the guy was trying me and I showed him what a cobra is made of.

wti01bullitt

Established Member
69hahaha said:
Just imagine how good it would have been with a belt that doesn't slip! And me driving.... ;-)

It would be great to not have a slipping belt. I wonder how the outcome would be with your shifting skills. Or lack there of. :-D

Last edited:

69hahaha

Established Member
wti01bullitt said:
It would be great to not have a slipping belt. I wonder how the outcome would be with your shifting skills. Or lack there of. :-D

My obvious weight advantage would more than make up. :burnout:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Bowtie092 said:
Yeah, what kind of mods? Bc they run low 13's and the last time i checked the bullits had trouble getting INTO the 13's :shrug:

Bullitts have NO trouble getting into the 13s. They do about 13.7-13.9.

Fastest I've seen a V go is 12.98 stock

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Kiddk1 said:
I gave a CTS-V a taste of the terminator a while back, but like it was stated, I did not have an issue, the guy was trying me and I showed him what a cobra is made of.

Im pretty sure he wasn't too impressed considering he was driving a $60k car with 10 more hp than your car stock and N/A.

But yes the terminator is lighter which = faster.

Users who are viewing this thread