CT SVT Dyno Day

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'll be sending out an email tonight but thought I'd post some preliminary information.

I talked to Mike at J&M Corvette in Manchester about doing an SVT Cobra Dyno Day in early June on a Saturday. I've used them before and they do a great job. They are very careful with your car and have been dynoing for 6 years.

The plan would be to schedule a Dyno Day from roughly 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. Each person would get three pulls on the dyno and they would dyno about 2 cars an hour because you have to let the car cool down a bit between runs. We can bring lawn chairs, a grill and food and make a fun day of it. Basically we'd have a full "run of the house". LOL! It would be a great time to hang out together as well as to getting dyno time. The cost for 10+ cars would be $75.00 each for the 3 pulls. The operator will suggest fixes for A/F issues, etc. but adjustments that take more than a couple of minutes won't be allowed. I just wanted to point this out up front to prevent folks from planning on doing extensive dyno tuning.

Let me know by Wednesday if you're in and I will call Mike on Thursday to schedule our Dyno Day. I'm in for sure. Blades will be in as well since he is the one who originally suggested this.
:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread