CT-R Wheels and Kuhmo MX tire pics

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Ok I changed my wheel set up here it is H&R race springs no isos 18x9/18x10 CT-R Chrome GT-40 replicas Kuhmo MX 275/35/18 and 295/35/18 with a 3/8th in LFP spacer and ET lugs and ground down IRS bolt. The spacer was not needed but I had it from my 17x10.5 with 315's so I put it on with this setup and I like the way it pushes it out so it is just as far out as when the 315 was on. Let me know what you guys think. Sorry my car is dirty but it is to cold to wash it.

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Thanks guys I really have not driven it (snow and all) but the couple of miles after I changed the Irs and diff bushings and removed the isos no clunking a little more road noise but time will tell it handles better because the isos are rubber and there is a certain amount of flex. I would imagine the springs are in there very tight and will not move. Here is the site where you can get the wheels http://www.ctrwheels.com/chrome.htm I got these for 550.00 from 03dsgsnake he change to saleens they go for 980.00 in chrome with free shipping.
I'm in North Jersey Vernon

Last edited:

mvr

Established Member
lookin good

the more i see these ct-r wheels the more i like em.

03dsgsnake

Established Member
nice rims

Damn i miss em now:shrug: They look shweet on your coupe, better than they did on my conv. The spacer def makes them perfect on the car. What a great deal ya got ha ha:bowdown:

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Yeah I know they look sick I still wish the car was a hair lower in the front but I love them.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
That looks so bitchin BIGV. Thanks for sharing. I think I'm going with this combo on my sonic blue coupe. Do you know the best place to buy these wheels and springs? Thanks again.

Ray H.

Drewzilla

Established Member
That's pretty sweet. I've seen those wheels on ebay and considered them....but that money is going towards a pulley and a tune lol. Anyway yea they do look nice. Oh yea...and your car doesnt look too dirty.

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Ray Hilton said:
That looks so bitchin BIGV. Thanks for sharing. I think I'm going with this combo on my sonic blue coupe. Do you know the best place to buy these wheels and springs? Thanks again.

Ray H.

Look right above your post I posted the website it is the only place that I have found that sells them and H&R springs from tire rack

Users who are viewing this thread