Ct emission fail help

bobbyr51711

Established Member
MIL eliminators provides the voltage needed to the computer to trick it into thinking the sensors are reading correctly.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Yeah. I just needed my evap monitor to go ready. I knew my egr would t cuz I believe something is turned off for that to go ready. I believe the catalyst is off. But I did a drive cycle this morning and got it the evap ready and passed my emissions just fine. Thank goodness. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

hotcobra03

Established Member
MIL eliminators provides the voltage needed to the computer to trick it into thinking the sensors are reading correctly.

http://s552.photobucket.com/user/hotcobra03/media/predator/video-2011-08-14-09-56-38.mp4.html
see if this video opens..

was called out on this..I have a predator,running performance tune..rear o2s are in and turned on..

no cats,longtubes..

this is what it' reading..I had nothing but issues with eliminators

xxjaymanzxx

Established Member
Yeah. I just needed my evap monitor to go ready. I knew my egr would t cuz I believe something is turned off for that to go ready. I believe the catalyst is off. But I did a drive cycle this morning and got it the evap ready and passed my emissions just fine. Thank goodness. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I would talk to bill about that I believe they do it at his shop and if you do that let me know please because I also need that done haha

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
http://s552.photobucket.com/user/hotcobra03/media/predator/video-2011-08-14-09-56-38.mp4.html
see if this video opens..

was called out on this..I have a predator,running performance tune..rear o2s are in and turned on..

no cats,longtubes..

this is what it' reading..I had nothing but issues with eliminators
It showing up as a small blurry pic on my phone. What was the issue, and was the CEL eliminated by the MIL eliminators? After hooking the sensors up, did you allow the car to reset itself, or did you unhook the battery to manually force the reset?

Users who are viewing this thread