CT cruise nights

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
Any SVTP members go to any cruise nights in CT? I usually go to the Panera Bread cruise on the Berlin Turnpike on Saturday nights and Marks in East Granby on Monday nights. Pretty sure I've seen some SVTP members at Marks before...

1320 Junkie

Established Member
I'll be out again as soon as we retune for the new injectors and Maf....weather is getting niiiiiiiice

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
Nice, your car would destroy any z06, zr1, zl1, hellcat, etc. you encounter on the Berlin Turnpike... :burnout:

marcoc

Established Member
I live in Newington and usually swing thru but never stay too long, I just walk around to check out the cars and leave. Always a good turnout but many times its the same cars.

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
I usually go to the tpke on Saturday nights in the summer, I'm usually at panera bread then do to wendy's later in the night

I almost always do Panera. I don't know if I saw your car there. I usually park and camp with a group of friends. I didn't realize that Wendy's was back in business for hangouts. I remember them making a big stand shutting down the crowds back in '06. Then it was on to McDonald's til that got shut down LOL...

TorchRedCobra03

TORCHER
Established Member
I wasn't there a lot this year due to the act I was in Europe for most of the summer, however I did there there two or three times to check out what as going on. But yes Wendy's was the spot for me last summer and a bunch of other Cobras, vette's, and a supra. We'd park there and walk over to Dunkin and check out the crowd there (nitrous camaro, two turbod SRT8's....list goes on) . It was usually at 10:30 or 11pm. McDonalds still does have it as well, however it is mostly imports. LMK if you would go on a cruise before winter hits

Maxspeed04svt

Established Member
I haven't been out much this year since bk doesn't do the show anymore, I know it's October but my cobra loves the cool air, anyone still meeting up ?

Also any of you guys drive a black gt500 that's always parked at uccon in Farmington? I see some track numbers on the window today curious what it ran

TorchRedCobra03

TORCHER
Established Member
I haven't been out much this year since bk doesn't do the show anymore, I know it's October but my cobra loves the cool air, anyone still meeting up ?

Also any of you guys drive a black gt500 that's always parked at uccon in Farmington? I see some track numbers on the window today curious what it ran

Might be home Friday if you want to meet up and go on a cruise. Dm me if interested

f2hatch

Established Member
come spring im always down for a cruise. if i can keep up

mrpork

Established Member
Don't know if anyone from CT would like to go?

Teamsters car show
Teamsters car show is going to be held June 4th @ the hall off brightridge ave in east providence. This year the trophies are as follows. Best of show,best paint,motor,interior. Plus we will have 8 placement trophies. As soon as they are made i will post pictures of said trophies.Price is as follows 1 car twenty dollars 2 cars $35 4 cars $75 and 6 cars $100. when you register early you will receive a dash plate and a t-shirt. everyone who participates will get a voucher for a free hotdog or hamburger. Any other questions fell free to ask. To register early contact Alan Torigian @401-434-0454 ext 228.

sdoo500

Established Member
Might have to make a trip down once or twice if you guys think it's worth it. Always up for a little trip to see other cars

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
Car's in the middle of a build right now @ Pro Edge. Hoping to have it ready within a few weeks in time for some track rentals at LVD and car shows!

sdoo500

Established Member
Car's in the middle of a build right now @ Pro Edge. Hoping to have it ready within a few weeks in time for some track rentals at LVD and car shows!

Dropping my car off Saturday morning at Pro Edge for a tune. If you need any more cars or have room for a track rental let me know!

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
sdoo500... sorry just saw this. Hope the tuning went well. There's a track rental this Friday, weather permitting. I think there are still spots. PM me and I can send you the signup info.

sdoo500

Established Member
sdoo500... sorry just saw this. Hope the tuning went well. There's a track rental this Friday, weather permitting. I think there are still spots. PM me and I can send you the signup info.

Tuning went very smooth and I'm very happy. Will actually be in Niagara Falls this weekend so Friday won't work for me. Have New England Dragway rented the 18th if you or know anyone who is looking for a rental mid week as well.

Keep me in mind for any future rentals!

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
Ok thanks. It was rained out today anyways. I'm signed up for Janetty's rental at LVD next Friday. You could call them to see if spots are still available. Let me know if you get in touch with them and end up going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB_2010GT500

Established Member
sdoo500... There is another track rental one week from tomorrow if you have interest. It's a night one so racing starts around 5 PM.

Users who are viewing this thread