CT 03 Black Coupe 624RWHP Immaculate, Well Sorted, $26.5k

tomcat

Forever Foxbodys
Established Member
CT 03 Black Coupe 624RWHP Immaculate, Well Sorted, $25k

NOTE: Price Drop to $25K
Up for sale is my Black 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra coupe. This is a truly special car with a clean CT title, full documentation and is meticulously maintained. The car includes all of the SVT Performance documentation certifying that it is genuine. I have basically done all I can (or want to) do to this car; it has served me well for 6 years and now it is time to move on to another project. I have put my heart and soul into this car and if you take the time to see it and drive it you will see that this is truly a clean example of what the Terminator is all about. The car has 35,250 original miles on it and has the original engine which has never been out of the car. The paint on the car is also 100% original. I am the second owner and bought the car bone stock with 19k on the odometer. The car is extremely well documented as I have performed every single modification to the car either personally or have had it commissioned under my authorization by a trusted professional mechanic. I have all receipts without exception. I have a recent dyno sheet from EFI Logics that shows 624 RWHP and 554 FT-LBS on their “heartbreaker” Mustang Dyno. This car is as fast as it is beautiful as it is reliable.
This car is a show quality car both inside and out. It is as clean today as the day it left the factory inclusive of the interior, the exterior, and most importantly under the hood. Mechanically it is equally as solid with zero issues. Exterior wise, the paint is in excellent condition; there is one small scratch approx. 1/2” on the lower back bumper, and a couple of small paint chips on the front end (I am being picky here). There are zero dings on the body Overall I give the exterior a 9.8 out of 10. Interior is a perfect 10, Engine bay is a perfect 10. This car has never been raced either at the drag strip, road course, or otherwise; has always been a streetcar doing weekend pleasure cruising only by a mature, meticulous owner/enthusiast.
This car also has extremely good road manners; the drivability of this car at this power level is remarkable. This baby has extremely good street manners and can travel all day long in stop & go / city driving without issue. The car always passes CT emissions as there are no codes that come up w/ OBD2. This is true whether the catted X-pie is on the car or the Prochamber is installed as it is currently. My tuner has made sure that emissions will not be an issue…. period.
The list of specific modifications is outlined below. Please understand that I have every stock part that comes with the vehicle down to the stock exhaust, and IS included in the deal.
One Note: The 18” rims currently installed on the car are powder coated black and have a yellow/orange stripe that is merely a decal; the decal can be changed or deleted without issue based upon personal preference. I also have the wide 17” chrome 03 Cobra rims (17”x9” & 17”x10.5”) available if interested.

The Price is $25,000 for the car and this price is firm. This includes two sets of rims (Black powdercoated 18s & Factory Stock rims), and ALL of the stock items that came with the car. I also have a new set of Toyo Proxes 888 Tires (New, never mounted) and an extra catted X-pipe that is not included in this deal but is available upon negotiation if interested. I am a motivated seller but not desperate. Please no low ball offers, no texts, no dreamers. If you are serious you will call me 203-996-0184 (Tom) and we can talk.
There are ’03-’04 Cobras out there going for a lesser price, but the pristine examples are still worth more and mine is exactly that. This is a well documented, well sorted twin screw car making a reliable 600+ rwhp, has amazing road manners, has a show quality interior, exterior & under hood bay, comes with all stock parts, original motor, original paint, low miles, never raced, tracked, or abused in any manner. You will definitely get what you paid for with this car.

Thanks for looking!

Engine:
Whipple 2.3 Supercharger w/ 2.9 Reichard Racing Non-slip Pulley (19 psig, Gates 76.5" belt)
Siemens Deka 60# fuel Injectors (Steigemeier serviced & documented)
Lethal Performance fuel kit (Dual GT-40 Fuel pumps, PPRV Delete & modified FPDM)
JLT 9" Ram Air Induction, Carbon fiber intake w/ Carbon fiber shroud
Fluidyne Heat exchanger
SCT 3000 Mass Air Meter
Even Flow Cooling Mod
JLT billet Oil Separators
Billetflow idlers
Kenne Bell FPRD
Brand New Motorcraft Battery May 2012
Exhaust:
MAC Prochamber Mid pipe
Borla Stingers exhaust – fully polished
Suspension:
H&R Race Springs w/stock isolators (lowers car about 1.5”)
Maximum Motorsports IRS subframe & Diff Bushing kits + 14mm bolts
Billetflow IRS Brace
Driveline:
SPEC 3+ Clutch
SPEC Billet Steel Flywheel
Liberty 26 spline input shaft
Lethal Performance Retainer Tube
Ford Racing heavy duty Throw out Bearing, FRRP Pilot bearing
Wheels:
18" 03 Cobra Rims 9" front & 10" rear (275/35/18 & 305/35/18 Nitto 555 DRs) Black powdercoated - Currently installed
Stock 17 x9" Rims
COMPLETE inventory of ALL stock items that came with the car including exhaust

Also Available upon negotiation:

- Set of Brand new never mounted Toyo Proxes 888 Rear tires 305-35-18s
- Additional midpipe: UPR Catted X- pipe in excellent condition
- 17” 03 Chrome Cobra replicas 9" front & 10.5" rear. Fronts have no tires, Rears have good 315/35/17 Nitto 555 DR's on them
DSCF4070.jpg

DSCF4069.jpg

DSCF4071.jpg

DSCF4072.jpg

DSCF4073.jpg

DSCF4074.jpg

DSCF4076.jpg

DSCF4077.jpg

DSCF4078.jpg

DSCF4079.jpg

DSCF4080.jpg

DSCF4081.jpg