CSP rt. 146 guys local guys

termin8rdsg

Established Member
I was thinking meeting up around 8:30 on Saturday to cruise to N. Attleboro. Any ideas on where you guys want to meet? I was thinking about meeting at Shell in Uxbridge right off 146.

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
im in woonsocket and work in milford. but wont be able to meet up. booooo

willis414

Established Member
I think I know that shell station, is it on the southbound side has a Dunks. I'll try to get there before 8:00.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Everyone still planning on doing this? Raining pretty good in uxbridge. It says it clears up from 10-12 but then rain again. The roads are still going to be super wet and I just put drag radials on so I dont know if Ill be attending. One bad day and its gotta be today :fm:

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Hey Tom, it appears it's still on. I'm on radials too. I have to drop off the trash at the dump in a few so I'll see how the roads are. An option could be to push back the meeting time? We could cruise straight to the spot in Bristol. Let me know what you guys are thinking.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
CSP IS OFF FOR TODAY, MOVED TO TOMORROW. Same place same time tomorrow guys, I will be there. If you were planning on going today post on this thread if you can still meet at Shell tomorrow same time! Thank you :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread