CS-1 Shelby Wheels

scampismith

Crazy George
Established Member
Has any one tried the Shelby 20X9" & 20X11" CS-1 wheels with 55 offrset on the 20X11's & 30 offset for the 20X9's? If so is there any fitment issues or modifications needed to be done to the 2013 GT500? I want to run the 20" M/T drag radials.

USV8PWR

Established Member
Has any one tried the Shelby 20X9" & 20X11" CS-1 wheels with 55 offrset on the 20X11's & 30 offset for the 20X9's? If so is there any fitment issues or modifications needed to be done to the 2013 GT500? I want to run the 20" M/T drag radials.

Scampismith...I'm not sure how you've missed my posts, but I have these wheels on the car right now and love them. However, I have 315/35-20 Nitto Invos on my 11 inch rear wheels (no fitment issues whatsoever) and 255/35-20 Nittos on the front wheels. I get compliments from EVERYONE who sees my car regarding the wheels. :beer:

twawsico

Established Member
Scampismith...I'm not sure how you've missed my posts, but I have these wheels on the car right now and love them. However, I have 315/35-20 Nitto Invos on my 11 inch rear wheels (no fitment issues whatsoever) and 255/35-20 Nittos on the front wheels. I get compliments from EVERYONE who sees my car regarding the wheels. :beer:

Same here for wheels/Nitto tires. But I did have a very slight rub on the inside of the RR, which was corrected with a BMR adjustable panhard bar.

USV8PWR

Established Member
Same here for wheels/Nitto tires. But I did have a very slight rub on the inside of the RR, which was corrected with a BMR adjustable panhard bar.

That's weird...as I have no rubbing. Is your car lowered? I've heard that lowered cars will have fitment issues. Also, some folks had problems with rubbing while putting the wheels/tires on the car with the car raised but the issue corrected itself once the car was placed back on the ground. I did not have that problem for whatever reason.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
That's weird...as I have no rubbing. Is your car lowered? I've heard that lowered cars will have fitment issues. Also, some folks had problems with rubbing while putting the wheels/tires on the car with the car raised but the issue corrected itself once the car was placed back on the ground. I did not have that problem for whatever reason.

I think it is hit or miss. Some cars even stock are off center (that is made worse by lowering). I know my 2012 GT500 was off even stock.

Crowley

twawsico

Established Member

I think it is hit or miss. Some cars even stock are off center (that is made worse by lowering). I know my 2012 GT500 was off even stock.

Crowley

Hit and miss is right. Mine isn't lowered. It only had a very slight rub against the inner liner on the passenger side.

scampismith

Crazy George
Established Member
I was looking at the Chrome PVD Shelby CS-1's on Ebay. In another post I read that some one mentioned that they were made in china and that the chrome was soft and scratched easily. I wouldn't think that Shelby would put there name on them if they wern't decent wheels.

twawsico

Established Member
I got the matte black... don't know about the chrome.

Each of the rears first arrived with flaws (one had a bad crimp/gouge on the inner lip, the other had some bubbling with the finish). American Muscle was great about it though, sending replacements right away and sending me the return shipping labels for the others later. Happy with them so far.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread