Votes: 10 9.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 96 91.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crystalwhitesvt

whitesnake
Established Member
posted some pic's of my car with Black stripes on each side, got some mixed reactions what do you think yeah or nay
1996FordCobraMustang007.jpg

1996FordCobraMustang004.jpg

TilleyMNPD

Established Member
I don't like the smaller hash lines..I think one large black stripe would be fine..with maybe a more angled end to it.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Please don't do it. Crystal white is by far the best color that Ford put on the Mustangs. I used to have a 97 and the color was so clean lookin'!

Leave the stripes, get some clear markers and leave it as a sleeper!!!

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Hell no! I had a 96 GT with the side rocker stripe I think its called, that looked good. Goes behind that side scoop and rides along the bottom panel of the car... Not the side skirt, right above it... It looked sweet, i can try and get a pic if interested

*Edit, found a pic, kinda crappy but u get the idea

Last edited:

jbindahoos

'04 Comp Orange Snake
Established Member
You got nice rims and a great color, that stripe or whatever you wanna call it destracts your eye away from your car and your rims....it would look so much "cleaner" without 'em!

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Oh HELL No. It's a Cobra, not a Zebra. Please take them off and like the other guy said, get some clear headlights for it, and color match the side mirrors to the body's paint, and drop it a bit. To me that's one of the best Cobra body made. I think it's the way the fog lights protrude that has made me love those cars.... :thumbsup:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
The stripes take away from the smooth curves of the car. It looks like something a car dealer would put on the side of a car that sat on the lot too long trying to get it to sell.

I'd take them off.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I have a White 97 Cobra with Chrome R's,and it looks great without any stripes on it. And yours will look a thousand times better without them also,so take them babies OFF and let the White shine!!!

Users who are viewing this thread