Cryogenic Intake Systems...anyone use?

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
Ill let you know something in a week or two keep your eyes open:D
JOEL

pestilence

Established Member
Damn it they stole my idea. I had the idea just no way of actually working it out. Damn it.

stangfreak

Established Member
wtf, how does this thing work?? maybe its a new mod that needs to be added on my list?

DPS

Established Member
I was just looking at their products and I have a question, why would you want to cool the fuel:dw:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
cool air plus cool fuel = more power and less chance of detonation. Cool cans run the fuel through a can filled with ice.

I have that cold air mod going on naturally right now. I mean I live in Chicago and the weather was in the 40s today. My boost gauge was at the upper edge of the thick 10 mark! All I have is a K+N drop in filter.

DPS

Established Member
I no the cold air is great but I just never heard of chilling the fuel before. I live just a little south of you in indiana and it was pretty cold today and the car loved it. The tires didn't fair very well though.

:beer:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I know exactly what you mean. I was going to work this morning and just cruising past a dawdling pick up truck who was in the left lane. I passed him just cruising in 2nd gear and for the fun of it hit the gas as I was switching lanes. Next thing I know I'm sideways. I let off and corrected with no problems, but I wasn't expecting it to completely break loose in 2nd like that. :beer:

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
It doesnt work on our cars!

Tryed it and it lowerd the temps by a few degrees but didnt make any power.

Im going to try one more thing and thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread