CRX OF DOOM

notdisturbed

I got nothin...
Established Member
Holy shite.......24 minutes.....no oil......no coolant......on fire......and the motor is still running!!!

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
That just goes to show you how well built hondas are.... Do you think a mustang/corvette would run that long with no oil ?:??: I would give it 2 min tops before it was toast

elmo0244

Established Member
Originally posted by waytofastvette
That just goes to show you how well built hondas are.... Do you think a mustang/corvette would run that long with no oil ?:??: I would give it 2 min tops before it was toast
true that honda's can take some $hit

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by waytofastvette
I don't know you might be suprised every time you want to blow a motor up the damn things kick you in the ass. Every time a friend of mine decides to put a new motor in their car we run like a 200 dry shot on them to try and get them to blow and they always take like 2 bottles before they go. But I'll be damned if my new motor didn't blow up 300 miles after I put my turbo on.:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread