cruzinconcepts.com...good to deal with?

torquemonster

Established Member
Has anyone ever bought anything from cruzinconceptswholesale.com? How was your experience?
I am asking because they have a replica of the Saleen heat extractor hood i want to get and their price ($430) far compared to the $900 ones I've seen elsewhere.
http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale.com/proddetail.asp?prod=CC9904SLNHD&cat=28

If anyone has anything good or bad to say about this website please post up!
Thanks!:beer:

zPipes

Established Member
I made a post here once about them. Very bad experience, ended up cancelling order after they gave me a runaround for two weeks on some rims/tires. It was about 100 bucks cheaper than AmericanMuscle buuuut....

Two weeks went by after my initial order and I had to follow up with them multiple times for an update and they still had no more than my credit card and what I wanted. I also seemed to get the same one or two people each time I called which I found ironic.

I got some responses that other people had similar bad experiences with them. However I did cancel the order and no money was put on my card. I called AM and in about 3-4 days I had the tires and rims along with a few extras i ordered, at my door.

Good luck with your decision and if you choose these folks hope you have better luck.

Tango7

Established Member
I ordered a set of fr500 wheels once from them.. I ordered them the last of January and in April I still did not have the parts.. I canceled my order.. If they tell you it is backordered then you will not get it in a timely manner.. That is just my .02

sweetcobra1

Established Member
hey zpipes whats the (am) you called because its probably been closer to the 2 month mark, went and checked my paper work

Users who are viewing this thread