cruzin concepts wholesale?

thenarb

Established Member
anybody ever order wheels or tires from this website? I started to place an order for a set of 4 wheels and when I got to the checkout portion I was a bit surprised by the shipping quote. Only $77 bucks to Hawaii!! I added some tires mounted and balanced and still shipping was only $77?!?! What the hell, nothing is ever that cheap shipped to hawaii.
I checked discount tire direct, their shipping quote online was close to $270 for 4 tires or 4 wheels (i didnt try to do the wheels and tires together). Seems almost too good to be true. I would just go ahead and order the wheels and tires from cruzin concepts except the largest tire they carry is a 295. Unless I go with the F1's for $350 a tire, and I would rather not pay that much for the tires.
I am going to order the black chrome 18/9 and 18/10 Saleen s style wheels. I wanted to go with 245/35 in the front and 305,315/35 in the rear. Does anybody have any recomendations for buying wheels and tires.

NB99COBRA

shut em down open up shop
Established Member
I was kinda wondering the same thing...I didn't get all the way to the checkout, but I was looking at the wheels on cruizin concepts and the prices look too good to be true. Anybody deal with them? Any impressions/experiences you could share?

Mario93

Established Member
I'd check their name out with the better business bureau and see what other people have to say about them, or maybe try doing a name search on the internet.

200MPHCOBRA

Liberty Tree Needs Water
Established Member
ordered some rims last week from them, I'll post up when i get them, shipping was like 50 bucks to Louisiana, price was good on the rims too. Talked to them on the phone and they seemed okay.

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
I just picked up a sponsorship from them on a new set of rims. I've been talking to them for a while they are a ligit company. Ive seen several people on other sites buying wheels. Reason they can sell them so cheap is they are buying them from china or japan! The rims i'm getting are going to have a 5" dish in the back! whooo!

200MPHCOBRA

Liberty Tree Needs Water
Established Member
Ordered on the 14th.........still haven't shipped yet. Called and they said they were very busy and would ship today....we'll see.

jip

Established Member
Ordered some wheels from them April 11...canceled them a week ago because I never got them,go with someone else I will be!

Users who are viewing this thread