Cruze up to Volo June 6th...

Mystic 544

Established Member
June 6th is a Ford day at Volo Auto Museum (in Volo IL) and a group of us are planning on meeting up at Streets of Woodfield at 9 am on Sunday the 6th to cruise up there.
Volo has a theme Sunday event every week and the 6th is expected to be crowded with quality Fords! Please post up if you would like to be meet up with us at streets of woodfield. I am posting on different boards and we would like to know #'s so we can get group tours etc. Cost is $7/person unless we have 20 or more people, then it's $5

FYI--Volo is an awesome place! The museum has 1000's of cars with a focus on Hollywood cars, vintage and unique vehicles. They also have a massive group of buildings with cars for sale and a bunch of shops focused on car stuff and antiques www.volocars.com

Mystic 544

Established Member
Yep...weather permitting
I believe we are targeting the parking area infront of Game Works (over from the parking garage) as the meeting spot.
Tim

Mystic 544

Established Member
Volo update....
The 40th Anniversary Mustang celebration at Volo Auto Museum is to be held on their new grounds with 20 acres of parking. ½ of that will be sectioned off and designated for Mustang parking only where there is a $5 charge to park, but that includes your admission into the museum (which is $2 off)!
:) MidWestFords has secured a special parking space at one of the two pavilions where we all can all park, talk cars, bring a grill and grill out!
Some special cars of interest there for the event include a real GT350R, GT KR, Eleanor from Gone in 60 seconds, the 67 Shelby GT500 Vert. Prototype and a stretch Mustang limo! Bring you camera!

http://www.volocars.com/news6.html

If you don't cruze up there with the group, just mention that you are with MidWestFords and you should be directed to our area. You don't need to be a member or anything, ALL are welcome! The more - the better!!!

96cobra96

Established Member
I don't know if you will get this on time, but it is 7:30am on Sunday, and I was wondering if you guys are still going. THere is a chance for thunderstorms, and I just wanted to know if you are meeting up anymore.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread