Cruising... The Living Thread

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
My detail got moved up to 8:30 tomorrow morning in Ashburn and I've got some stuff to do as soon as i get home tonight for the mother in law which has now turned into dinner also so, I may pass on tonight due to early morning tomorrow BUT, I'd like to go some this year. Next Friday? Any chance we make it some what of a regular thing?

I'm a maybe but, I have a feeling I'll pass for tonight...but, if you want to start a thread to post up weekly who wants to go? Maybe?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
and I want to go to this, I have never been able to find it.

LOL! Funny I said the same thing and just went driving through all of Mt. Airy one night and stumbled upon it. I was like oh Duh!

It's right down from the Arby's...there is a shopping center with a Food Lion I think in it. Across the street from Baskin Robins...in what seems to be a newer shopping center.

I hope to hit it this weekend. It fills up quick...or at least it used too.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
not sure if its been posted on here or not but every friday starting around 4:30 there is a meet at the parking lot of Lowes and Chick Fil-A in Dulles next to rt 28 by the mall. I usually show up with a few local mustangs but we can always have more! People show up as long as its not freezing and dry

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
not sure if its been posted on here or not but every friday starting around 4:30 there is a meet at the parking lot of Lowes and Chick Fil-A in Dulles next to rt 28 by the mall. I usually show up with a few local mustangs but we can always have more! People show up as long as its not freezing and dry

Great sig picture!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I am going to the Fair Oaks cars and coffee tomorrow from 8-10 AM. I will be leaving Ziki's at 7:15. It should be an interesting change. There will be a large Lotus group going to the regular meet.

It is at the Starbucks at
12551 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax, VA 22033

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I'm around this weekend. Hit me up later Ben. Doing Daddy-Do list around the house today so I can play the rest of the weekend. Too cold for the pool.

Users who are viewing this thread