Cruising the Coast

matstang

Choking YO MOMMA
Established Member
Is anyone plan on going in October 4th thru the 11th. The 9th is a Friday and they will be running all day at GulfPort Dragway in Mississippi on Sat. 10th
and cruising home on Sunday!!!!:rockon::beer:

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
Its a weeee bit early but yes I will definitely be there again this year! Went to the drags the year before last and there was like 10 or 15 cars so don't get your hopes up. I'm hoping to bring the TTA this year if not I'll be in the vert.:dancenana:

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
There is no such thing as too early. You need to be booking your rooms NOW!!! They go quickly!

I never go to the track during CTC. All the action and sites to be seen are on the beach.

lokilightning

AnotherWhiningFarmTruck
Established Member
Yea, last years CTC was kickass. The track day was cool also. But by the end of the night they were begging people from the stands to "run what you brung" I had fun just cruising the strip and checking out the rides. I will be there again this year also. And Scraping the Coast.:rockon:

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
There is no such thing as too early. You need to be booking your rooms NOW!!! They go quickly!

I never go to the track during CTC. All the action and sites to be seen are on the beach.

Last year I wanted to get one of the high rise condo's for the weekend but there was a 5 nite minimum. Just drove up and drove back.

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
Is anyone plan on going in October 4th thru the 11th. The 9th is a Friday and they will be running all day at GulfPort Dragway in Mississippi on Sat. 10th
and cruising home on Sunday!!!!:rockon::beer:

r u plannin on going?:shrug: Maybe we can meet up!:beer:

matstang

Choking YO MOMMA
Established Member
Its a weeee bit early but yes I will definitely be there again this year! Went to the drags the year before last and there was like 10 or 15 cars so don't get your hopes up. I'm hoping to bring the TTA this year if not I'll be in the vert.:dancenana:

Yep! I heard it is a blast just sitting in your chairs and watching the cars cruise past all day!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I'll be there as well. Luckily I get to stay at home!

95!Vette!

Established Member
YES! I will be going went last year, I will be in the vette, and the Gf will take the 408 Stang their, you cant miss us we are all surrounded by LSU stuff:rockon:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I always stay at the Beau ravage. It's the only place the stay on the coast IMO

must not have stayed at the Hard Rock yet. BTW, who is going to The Rise club at the Hard Rock that weekend? I went this past weekend and its a must if your in the area

Users who are viewing this thread