Cruisin the Coast 2012

svtwes

Established Member
Just curious to see whos all going. Ill be traveling down with a few friends. This will actually be my first time going to the event so any input on hot spots or meeting places would be helpfull:beer:

Anyone plan on going??

svtwes

Established Member
New Iberia area,
ill be in my silver 04. If you see it come by an say hello
:beer:

latest pic i have of my car

DSC_0017.jpg

lokilightning

AnotherWhiningFarmTruck
Established Member
My first time missing it in a while also. We usually have our annual Lightning meet on the last Saturday of CTC near Wendy's in the Mall parking lot. Should be between 15-20 this year. Past couple years we've had 40+ Lightnings.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Yes that was me and will be in the same area this
year.
The L crew wont be in that parking lot again. From what i understand that parking lot has been dug up and turning into a turning lane.

You cobra guys are better off coming with the L crew. We are unsure where we are going as of now. Hopefully some viper trucks come too. I love them things.

rwahl

Established Member
The L crew wont be in that parking lot again. From what i understand that parking lot has been dug up and turning into a turning lane.

You cobra guys are better off coming with the L crew. We are unsure where we are going as of now. Hopefully some viper trucks come too. I love them things.

Parking lot is still there just a portion taken up by turning lane (parking spots next to side walk). But there has been some talk about parking on opposite side behind Wendy's.

Users who are viewing this thread