Cruisin the Coast 05!!! Official Thread!!

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Ok, it's that time again. If you haven't reserved a hotel room for the biggest rolling car show in the nation....you'd better start. Love to see some SVT's out and about. Any questions or comments....feel free to PM me.

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Thurs. - Sun. for me....Will be at the EconoLodge right across from Ruby Tuesdays....Brady ('95 Z28), Kelly ('03 GT) and Myself ('00 Lightning).

See you there RAIN or shine!!!!!

Later

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I plan to sit in front of the Mall by Sears in a chair and watch the cars go by. Traffics to bad to cruise now. We need to get a desinated spot as a group to chill at.

joemayo

Established Member
Check up on Ls2.com all of us down here post on the southern forums and there are a couple 03 cobras here and some lightnings... We will soon have a thread about where to hang out etc..

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
joemayo said:
A thread isn't up yet but it will be up pretty soon CTC isn't till the middle of Oct

Cruisin the Coast isn't the middle of October, it's the beginning (Oct 2nd-9th). Come one and come all. The guys on LS2 are a bunch of very kewl guys. Ryan and Randy usually make a stop into here to check us out. They both have deadly Terminators. :rockon: :rockon:

fasterandfaster

I will be there.
We get our rooms every year before we leave.
Holiday Inn right next to the Coliseum.
Look for the Snap-on tents. We are there every year!

Vince

Frank02L

Banned
Cheyenne, I'm wanting to try to go down there this year. I dont know if I'll drive the L down or tow it down. I guess it depends on if its still alive :D

Users who are viewing this thread