Cruisin' OC Shirts

kurazy kracka

Established Member
so since the LS1tech guys have their stangbang shirts I figured why not make one based off that but for mustangs..

here's the design.

front.jpg

back.jpg

This isn't the order thread at the moment, more of a feeler to see exactly how many will be ordered and to get and pass on the lowest prices possible.

FORGET IT.....$ REFUNDED TO THOSE PAID. RECEIVED 30+ REQUESTS AND A TOTAL OF 5 PAID AND NO ONE ELSE IS RESPONDING AFTER WANTING THEM. NOT WORTH IT TO DO.

Last edited:

kurazy kracka

Established Member
found a better priced shirt....if i get 25 ordered they will only be about $16 a piece!

Last edited:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I may be in for one. What kind of shirt are they? Gildan Hanes? Where in VA are you?

kurazy kracka

Established Member
I'm right in falls Church....they will be screen printed on Gildan 100% cotton shirts that are adveritsed as "true to fit"...lemme know if ya want 1 and what size.

thanks!

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
I'll take one, size large!!! If your going to be down OC I could just get it from you then.

Last edited:

kurazy kracka

Established Member
I'd be interested if it were printed on the back instead.

I looked into seeing if i could have 1 done like that for you and the price would be much higher(lookin at $35) so i doubt you'd wanna spend double.

I'll take one, size large!!! If your going to be
down OC I could just get it from you then.

will be there for sure! already booked my room and everything.

LIST UPDATED! I'll have exact prices up monday as well as shipping prices and will start collecting via Paypal all next week and order them at the end of the week.

kurazy kracka

Established Member
I have gotten enough interest and payments are now being accepted! shirts will be ordered on March 2nd so you have a week to submit payments!

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
What about a Mid Atlantic Cobra Association shirt with that logo....and maybe Cruzin' OC 2012 somewhere on it? I would be interested in those and would help get them produced. anyone interested? I know of one vendor where we could set up a website and people could purchase them online...

Last edited:

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I have gotten enough interest and payments are now being accepted! shirts will be ordered on March 2nd so you have a week to submit payments!

I apoligize, I posted after reading your first page cancellation, didn't see your last post. I will wait until you are done with your shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread