Cruisin' OC Action Thread - Meets/Pictures/Drama here

SVTORANGE

Established Member
No, I'll definitely be keeping it. I just got the motor built, it only has about 1100 miles on it. 20 over teksid with Cp pistons and all the ARP stuff, its ready for a twin screw. If they total it, I'll end up parting it out. I'd rather them total it... it'll never be the same. And this woudl kill the resale value of the car.

That is quite true - I will stay tuned as I may want some of the parts for my Notch

03 deadpool

Established Member
Stupid question But are the cops the reason for no duece and a half army trucks driveing around with a dozen people in the back? The 3 full on drag cars that never left the trailers in my hotel parking lot and nobody in the backs of pickup trucks ?

bpmurr

Established Member
Stupid question But are the cops the reason for no duece and a half army trucks driveing around with a dozen people in the back? The 3 full on drag cars that never left the trailers in my hotel parking lot and nobody in the backs of pickup trucks ?

There were still people in the back of the pickup trucks.

PC03GT

Established Member
It's not what it used to be. I think it ****ing sucked this year. I spent most of my Saturday sitting in traffic on coastal hwy, and the cops were ****ing ridiculous this year

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
It's not what it used to be. I think it ****ing sucked this year. I spent most of my Saturday sitting in traffic on coastal hwy, and the cops were ****ing ridiculous this year

Traffic was horrible. I cruised a bit at midnight. I kept hearing loud imports wind the gears only to lock abs for people in or out of crosswalks. Was hard to sleep when it sounded like a soon to be car accident every hour.

I had my 96 saleen down there and a guy was telling me a Camaro just did a burnout that my car couldn't match. I laughed and just ignored him as there was bike cops everywhere, he then told me that I need to return dad's car. His little posse roared in laughs, guess I'll make a copy of the title and hand It out next year.

I had fun with my friends, missed dead freddies as I got there late Saturday afternoon and just wanted to park as it was too congested to go anywhere.

nsstang

Nasty Style
Established Member
They both took off when the light turned green that's by definition street racing isn't it? And its a yellow corvette which I think is illegal in all 50 states.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Ocean City Police Quagmire.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread