Cruisin OC 2015 anyone bring there ladies ?

03 deadpool

Established Member
I put in my vacation time yesterday. I asked a couple of my friends and the only one interested in going this year is my girlfriend ? She likes cars loves the cobra, but its always been kind of a guy weekend. I guess it could be a relationship test.

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
My wife always goes, she will never pass up an opportunity to get away to the beach house. She pouts like a little kid when it's time to go home :cryying:

Last edited:

Venimus03

Established Member
I have always been told to never bring sand to the beach... ;-)

03 deadpool

Established Member
I can meet up with enough people i know , but try to explain that im driving 4 hrs to stay in a hotel alone at the beach and look at cars. Its looking like i might take her.

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I always ask my wife and she is fine with me going down without her. She really isn't into the car scene and I would have to entertain her so she wouldn't get bored. That said, I see a lot of guys down there with women that are into it and that is good too.

oneslo5.0

Established Member
I have gone since I was 16 with a girl, the past 4(21-25) have been with my girlfriend but with her just starting at the hospital she gets NO time off so it may end up being a guys weekend this year, Thursday-Monday.

03 deadpool

Established Member
I think im gonna go thursday instead of my usual friday to do some activiteis she might wanna do outlets, asteguie island etc.

03 deadpool

Established Member
:shrug:my one friend who would go wont go if he has to ride bitch in my cobra, but its ok if we go down in my corrola or his fusion

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Mine will be with me. Although she would rather be driving either her 86 short bed street truck then the cobra but don't think I'll have time to finish it before hand. She'd prefer a 68 Charger…..That will be her 30th Birthday gift. So In other words I don't go anywhere without her.

ben_gone

Jigsaw
Established Member
im driving there early Friday morning. leaving sunday night. im not bringing my old lady. I said "if you want to go, that's fine. just don't expect to see me that much the whole time." after thinking about it for a few minutes she agreed that she didn't want to "look at cars for 2 days at the beach when she would want to be laying on the sand all day." - problem solved. DUDE TRIP

Users who are viewing this thread