Cruisin Grand (escondido)

03MUSCLE

03 MUSCLE
Established Member
S lip and slide for sure mellena had it sideways at half track. i'am not going to any track without dr's again.street tires are just useless since i put the new clutch in.i got the rims for dr's just need some affordable dr's.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

JD_Z28

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
went to the Q

it sucked as usual

I was out there in the blk Z28 turbo. My best pass was a 7.5 @95.5mph w/1.78 60ft.:rockon:
Not bad for not having an intercooler, yet.

UCBeau

JD_Z28 said:
I was out there in the blk Z28 turbo. My best pass was a 7.5 @95.5mph w/1.78 60ft.:rockon:
Not bad for not having an intercooler, yet.
jesus christ your car is awesome. my friends and i were drooling all over it as you went by. i am pretty bummed there's no STS kit for 99-04 cobras :(

JD_Z28

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
jesus christ your car is awesome. my friends and i were drooling all over it as you went by. i am pretty bummed there's no STS kit for 99-04 cobras :(

Thanks bro, i'm gonna be getting my FMIC in this week so I should be out at the next event hopefully pulling better times. So when you gonna get your beast out there so we can run them :rockon:

UCBeau

haha as soon as i find a terminator fuel tank, throw about 4 more degrees of timing in there, and make sure things are good on the dyno. only thing i really need is that terminator tank and i'll be good to go.

JD_Z28

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
haha as soon as i find a terminator fuel tank, throw about 4 more degrees of timing in there, and make sure things are good on the dyno. only thing i really need is that terminator tank and i'll be good to go.

The 4-sale section is your friend. Let me know once you get her running perfect.

UCBeau

no, the 4-sale section has come up dry for the past month or so. makes me sad. i am holding out hope though, that i will find what i need.

Users who are viewing this thread