Cruise tonight?

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Anybody interesting in going on a little cruise tonight? My buddies 97 SS Camaro is finally done and he wants to cruise it. Anybody interested?

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Buddy ran into a silver 03 vert with intake and exhaust - cool guy. They did like 3 runs and my buddies N/A 97 SS edged him out. We pulled over and gave props to all cars. Glad to FINALLY and I mean FINALLY see my buddies 97 SS running strong. It's been WAY too long.

terminutter03

Whipples Shake Nipples!
Established Member
Buddy ran into a silver 03 vert with intake and exhaust - cool guy. They did like 3 runs and my buddies N/A 97 SS edged him out. We pulled over and gave props to all cars. Glad to FINALLY and I mean FINALLY see my buddies 97 SS running strong. It's been WAY too long.

im meeting with a guy with mach and my cousin with gt, and a t.a. ws6. call me up fro the cell.

jake01cobra

Established Member
sounds good i got a few buddies with some sweet rides
we have been meeting up at an in n out in culver city though... next to some subaru crew... but we gotta have more people

1EVLPNY

I
Established Member
sounds good i got a few buddies with some sweet rides
we have been meeting up at an in n out in culver city though... next to some subaru crew... but we gotta have more people

Which in n out? The one next to the costco? When do guys meet up? I"m down to meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread