Cruise To The AZ Ford Proving Grounds

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Just received my notice today. This event is a go. It should be fun. I'm playing hooky that day.

SVTOA AZ Chapter Members And Surrounding States. . .START YOUR ENGINES . . . we have an opportunity to go where no man has gone before . . APG . . the Arizona Proving Grounds in Northern AZ. This SVTOA Event is limited and is available on a 1st come basis.
May 7th, at noon, we will be meeting in Laughlin at Harrah's. We have special SVTOA rates for the entire weekend or you could make this a day trip. Our rates at Harrah's is $55.00 per night, room only. Or better yet $60.00 for up to 4 people and that includes the price of their NEW multi million dollar buffet.
We will be meeting at Harrah's at NOON sharp and taking a shuttle to the proving grounds. NO CAMERA'S or cell phones will be allowed into the facility. The tour will last about an hour or so and then we will be enroute back to Harrah's for a group dinner and some serious FUN.

Trip cost: your entry into the APG, is FREE, if you are a member of the SVTOA National Organization and have been to at least 1 of your local Chapter Events. If you are not a member of National and have not been to at least 1 Chapter Event, the cost to you is $15.00 + the cost of your hotel, if you are spending the night.

Please RSVP to [email protected] IF YOU WANT TO STAY AT HARRAH'S. DO NOT CALL HARRAH'S DIRECT!!!

We will be coordinating a group drive from both Tucson and Phoenix . . . . please let us know if you are interested ASAP. Any questions, feel free to call me at (623) 873-5004.

Thanks everyone . . . and May 7th is a great day to take off of work!!! Please join us . . and remember to DRIVE SAFE & HAVE FUN!!!

Kristin Heffern - Dealer Advisor
SVTOA AZ Chapter
:D :D :D :D :D :D

1992B4C

Established Member
NightEnforcer, will there be any nice supprises on any vehicles at the proving grounds? Or will it just be a tour of the facilities and no hot rods? Trying to decide about taking the day off.

71stang99

Established Member
We might give it a go, I havent been to any events since there is no Nevada chapter that I know of and I dont work on Fridays so it looks interesting. However LVMS is hosting these two events and I would like to get the car to the track for the first time before I schedule the Apton mod

May 07 06:00pm Test and Tune/Bracket Gambler
May 07 10:00pm Midnight Mayhem #4

Last edited:

smrtasp

Established Member
Anyone in SoCal going to go? Sounds like this might be fun. Anyone else buy a new cobra in the last few months and not yet received their SVTOA stuff?

NightEnforcer

Established Member
I am an SVTOA Director, and have called SVTOA because several new buyers here in AZ have not received their membership goodies as of yet. For some reason, they are way behind in getting the packets out. I was told last Friday by SVTOA in San Diego that the new members who purchased SVT products earlier this year would be getting their packages by the 3rd week in May.

I hope this helps.

Chad are you going to go?

Users who are viewing this thread